Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead with regards to company’s HSE policy. Implement COMPANY HSE standards through participation in self-verification and oversight activities ensuring required investigation and follow-up of deficiencies, where required.
- Perform the role of construction ‘focal-point’ for offshore HU preparation. Develop and issue offshore construction scope of work as a contractual basis for selected offshore HUC contractor. Ensure all required contracts/subcontracts are place prior to offshore execution.
- Provide technical input and oversight during development of ‘holistic’ offshore execution schedule, ensuring all requirements for onshore support, vendor/subcontract management, logistics and operational support are included. Ensure that lessons learnt and best practices from past and existing projects / operations are implemented accordingly.
- Build excellent working relationships with key stakeholders across both Company and Construction Contractor organisations. Ensure all interfaces are working collaboratively to realise best results for the offshore execution phase.
- Manage offshore HUC Contractor in preparation for the offshore execution phase ensuring all required procedures are developed / tested, required training programmes are operational and that competency of offshore resources has been verified.
- Ensure readiness reviews are conducted prior to defined offshore activities. Drive risk identification and management including ownership of risk action plans.
- Identify adverse trends/events/risks throughout the ‘onshore-build’ phase which will affect offshore execution. Actively work with all required parties to achieve timely resolution.
- Engage with Company Construction Discipline Lead to leverage additional technical expertise, via other disciplines/functions, when required.
- Identify areas for optimising offshore work processes across the project scope of work. Drive process improvement activities with appropriate teams and realise measurable results. Leverage and adapt the ‘agile’ framework for successful project delivery.
- Technical Degree with Chartership and business management
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in previous roles associated with offshore execution particularly hook-up management.
- The post-holder will be required to resolve offshore execution issues therefore deep technical expertise across construction and commissioning & start-up disciplines is required.
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to achieve collaborative relationships across the entirety of project and operations organisations.
- Good physical health is required to attain offshore survival and medical certificates
Please send your CV to [email protected]
indicating the position title “Offshore Hook-Up and Integration Manager”