Position: Hook Up Manager
Main Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the delivery of an offshore gas receiving platform and a 350m linked Pier. Lead the project Hook Up team during the preparation and Hook Up phase of the project, responsible for time, cost and schedule.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage Interface between detailed design, Hook-Up, Commissioning and Completions.
• Project Management of HUC team.
• Develop Hook Up Execution Plan
- Accountable for the offshore Hook Up manhour estimate
- Develop Hook Up & Pre-Commissioning Schedule and manning profile
• Develop Hook Up and Pre-Commissioning procedures
• Interface with all project functions ensuring good communication and resolve any issues.
• Co-ordinate Hook Up cost and planning data.
• Manage project Hook Up budget
• Lead the onshore and offshore Hook Up & Pre-Commissioning teams
· 15 years’ experience in oil and gas industry;
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in the specific role of hook up Manager;
· Experience in hook up activities for platforms and/or offshore brownfield works;
· Onshore experience for brownfield will be considered as an asset;
· Fluent in English;
· Knowledge of Russian/Azeri will be considered an asset;
· Valid BOSIET will be considered an asset;
Please send your CV to [email protected]by indicating the position title (Hook Up Manager) in the subject line of your email.