- Ensuring HSSE goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Championing the ‘Safety Shield” behaviors and engagement activities.
- Ensuring that effective construction management systems and processes are implemented.
- Liaising with HAOR personnel to ensure optimization of constructability solutions and resolution of refinery configuration issues.
- Maintaining a construction issues register and tracking of each issue to closure.
- Supervising the review of construction deliverables produced by the EPC Contractors, to ensure that they comply with industry best practices.
- Providing supervision and coordination of constructability reviews of the EPC Contractors, to ensure that they are effectively managed.
- Review (with guidance and support) of refinery units T/A’s planning, sequence and duration of activities.
- Review work packs and completeness of engineering deliverables for T/A’s.
- Check EPC Contractors material availability in due time for the planned T/A’s.
- Ensure coordination among all involved parties so that objectives, time constrains, information and documentation are clearly understood and available.
- Coordinate SIMOPs activities from Construction to Commissioning stages, as below:
- Participate to the multidisciplinary meetings and ensure that flow of information and actions are properly conveyed within the SIMOPS team and to involved parties.
- Take responsibility for proper coordination and follow up of simultaneous interfaces among involved parties.
- Ensure that all members of the operational team duly enforce the requirements of SIMOPS procedure.
- Follow up to completion all planned SIMOPS activities and report any trend or omission potentially jeopardizing the planned schedule, work areas, personnel or environment.
- Ensure that procedures are in place so that permits to work are provided, works are properly planned and all involved personnel is informed of the schedule and of any potential constraints and interfaces.
- Ensure that operations and emergency procedures comply with SIMOPS context and schedule of planned activities.
- Verify that for all activities the works and risks matrix is prepared, as well as the matrix of permitted operations.
- Compare any new SIMOPS activities with current activities to address any potential SIMOPS conflicts and define additional safeguards to ensure safe operations
- Monitoring & screening all in-field activities to determine need for SIMOPS controls.
- Chairing SIMOPS Coordination Meetings.
- Supporting SIMOPS related risk assessments.
- Monitoring SIMOPS performance & identifying improvement opportunities to be implemented.
- Bachelor Technical Degree
- Extensive track record in SIMOPS-T/A coordination activities of large Oil & Gas Downstream Projects – Grass Root Refinery
- PMT or PMC experience
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected]
with name of position in e-mail’s title.