Position: Methods Engineer
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct Document Retrieval
- Provide / develop engineering solutions and conduct structural analysis associated with the build of heavy offshore structures specifically temporary supports, multi crane heavy lifts, transportation (multi wheel trailers), jacket roll ups, load-out, mooring and civil foundations.
- Ensure engineering deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations
- Prepare engineering deliverables such as design reports and method statements.
- Conduct engineering quality check to department drawings.
- Assist in the guidance and training of junior staff.
- Familiar with the companies health and safety policies.
- Recognised Hon Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Good English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good civils and structural engineering and analysis skills.
- 3-5 years working experience in similar position within the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry (minimum of 1 year in a Methods Engineers position).
- Good understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards such as ISO, API, DNV, AISC, AWS, UBC.
- Good knowledge of analysis / design software such as StaadPro and SACS.
- Familiar with 2D/3D draughting packages such as AutoCad.
Please send your CV to [email protected]by indicating the position title (Methods Engineer) in the subject line of your email.