Position Title: Lead Completions Engineer
The ACE Completions Lead will be responsible for the overall management of the Project Completions Management System (CMS) across ACE Topsides, LQ & Drilling.
This role is for the Azeri Central East (ACE) project. The Project will build a new Integrated Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters Offshore platform to be installed in the Caspian Sea,
Azerbaijan. The role will be based in the selected fabrication facility in Baku (Azerbaijan).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead by example – you are a role model
· Be visible – be seen to be always doing the right thing
· Take an interest in the workforce, promote and praise good behaviour, have quality conversations and listen to the team’s concerns
· Be actively involved, in the site safety systems, including but not limited to:
o Site Management Safety walk through
o Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC)
o Behavioural Observation safety System (BOSS)
· Provide HSE Leadership and work with the contractor to deliver fully on BP’s expectations on HSE.
· Encourage development of Azerbaijani National personnel
· Provide advice, coaching and training of Azerbaijani National personnel
· Manage and coordinate teams of Completions Engineers and Project Completion Dbase Administrators.
· Manage and control the Project MC/PC CMS database.
· Ensure all Engineering data for upload into PIMS is verified as valid.
· Maintain Master of Limit of Sub System Handover (LOSSH) drawings
· Develop a Change Control completion philosophy for implementation in the CMS database.
· Develop detailed Mechanical Completions and System Handover Skylines and forecasts
· Ensure that all certification requirements (MC/PC) are being timely met by discipline teams.
· Ensure appropriate training is provided for BP employees and contractors involved in CMS.
· Develop detailed handover procedures and process and ensure fully implemented at site
· Comply with the SHMP process from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
· Monitor Construction Contractor activities (Checksheet/Punchlist/MOC/ As-Built) within the CMS
· Train all required team members (Expat/National) in SHMP process.
· Run management reports as required from the CMS Dbase.
· Develop tracking mechanism for close out of all management Of Change (MOC) by system.
· Ensure that discipline teams are using correct version of drawings, and engineering documents for certification activities
· Ensure all required project As-Built drawings are red lined/Green lined for Back Draft to Engineering.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION /QUALIFICATIONS.
· Educated to Degree Level or technical diploma.
· A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
· Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site commissioning activities.
· Deep understanding of BP Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction/commissioning quality.
· Cross discipline technical and commissioning awareness would be a distinct advantage
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]