Job Title: Sr. Programming Engineer
- Program products manufactured on CNC controlled machines.
- Determine methods, tooling, feeds, speeds, and all other requirements necessary to produce the products placed on CNC equipment.
- Proves out all programs to ensure that they are trouble free before releasing to manufacturing.
- CAD/CAM systems, basic shop math, general shop experience, dexterity to operate all types of machine controls.
- Program CNC Lathes and Mills and proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM systems, basic shop math, dexterity to operate all types of machine controls.
- Operate the following tools:
Functional gages, scales and tape measure, callipers, micrometers, various precision gages, hand tools, CNC manuscripts, four axis mill with universal head, five axis facing head machine. The Programmer must be capable of making edits and in writing programs.
- Interpreting and implementing but not limited to VALLOUREC (VAM), TENARIS HYDRIL (TSH), GRANT PRIDECO (GP), API and Hunting technical specifications, ensuring end products are compliant with current standards and customer requirements.
- Impart knowledge and be proactive in the mentoring and training of CNC operators.
- Operates a CNC lathe as and when require to manufacture and repair tubulars, down-hole accessories and flanged equipment as per relevant API or other specifications as applicable.
- Undertake the role as QC inspector when required
- Ensures that machinery and equipment are maintained and adjusted prior to proceeding for production
- Assist with training of other machinists to operate as CNC Operator.
- High School / Diploma / Engineering Apprenticeship or Equivalent
- Min 12 Years of Oil & Gas Industry Machine Shop experience
- Knowledge of Programming of Control Platforms i.e. Fanuc, Siemens.
- Ability to programming using Macro variables.
- Threading of API Spec 5CT and 7-1 thread connections
- In-depth knowledge in API Spec 6A and 16A products
- Threading of Premium License Connections to VAM, TSH and GP
- MS Office knowledge
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- English speaking skills
- Knowledge in CAD (NX-CAD & NX-CAM)
- Thorough knowledge in drawing interpretation and reading
- Hard working, organized, team player, time & stress management skills. Able to read/ understand technical blueprints/drawings and Job Cards. Able to handle CNC machine, Knowledge in OCTG / Down hole equipment Knowledge in API/Premium connections, Good communication skill
The CVs to be sent to the email: [email protected] with the identification of the applied position