Position title: Commissioning Lead
Act as the responsible SPOC for all static and dynamic commissioning activities across the AGT Category B portfolio of projects
· Will actively encourage and work to drive the Nationalisation agenda within the Category B Commissioning team
Ensuring all commissioning personnel carryout their work safely and in accordance with site PTW procedures, and are fully trained & competent to execute the work
· Responsible for the acceptance of the Mechanical Completion phase of the project ensuring Technical Integrity and Technical Assurance measures have been adhered to in line with the assigned Category B processes
· Responsible for the compilation of the detailed Commissioning schedules across the Cat B portfolio of projects, and inputs to the associated cost plans
· Active participation in risk management with respect to Commissioning activities
· Responsible for timely identification of resources required to execute the commissioning activities, and leading recruitment of same.
· Performance Management of all Lead and Discipline Engineers (and support resources) responsible for execution of Commissioning works
· Responsible for the identification, scheduling, contract setup, management and coordination of all Vendors required for onshore and offshore scopes of work
· Responsible for commissioning spare parts & consumables list, inc. inputs to PSCM to support same
· Act as Commissioning team’s SPOC for queries/changes, and performance management of the Commissioning team to work within the processes
Essential education, An Engineering degree or HND/HNC in Engineering or equivalent
Essential Experience and Job Requirements; Minimum of 10 years’ experience of similar roles in oil and gas industry.
Can demonstrate previous working experience as commissioning superintendent, or ideally commissioning manager.
You will be an experienced discipline engineer who demonstrates good communication and team ethos skills and have significant experience of working on the commissioning of projects (ideally across a portfolio, or program) within the oil and gas industry
CV submission closing date is 14th of December 2020
CV to be submitted to [email protected]