Work Position: Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent
Depending on: Construction Manager
- Overall responsibility of execution of E&l works;
- Preparation of ‘Work execution plan’ Includes Preparation of Method of statement for E&l related documents;
- Preparation of Schedule & Forecast as per the Baseline plan by co-ordination with Planning & Project control department;
- Preparation & Implementation of various SAFETY procedures in co-ordination with project HSSE department;
- Finalization of Manpower requirement by analyzing the work volume as per the Baseline schedule;
- Plotting of Equipment & resources requirement as per the project work quantity;
- Co-ordination with Client by participating weekly meetings, walkthroughs etc.;
- Inter-discipline co-ordination with other EPC and internal departments;
- Analyze & Implement Client procedures & Method of statement while execution of job;
- Study and confirmation of work front for E&l works;
- Setting up & issue monthly / weekly targets for the working crew as per the work front / resource availability;
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of work from the reports and communication of the same to the concerned;
- Generation of reports regarding the progress and updating the same to the higher management;
- Implementation and confirmation of project quality standards as per the project requirement.
- Supervise, monitor, control and review the execution of the works.
- Coordination the E&I works interferences with other disciplines.
- Make the corresponding and necessary technical decisions for the correct execution of the work, having to resolve queries, clarifications, doubts or requests in a timely manner.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 21.12.2020 with subject line: Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.