Position title: Drilling Completions Lead
This role is for the Azeri Central East (ACE) project. The Project will build a new Integrated Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters Offshore platform to be installed in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan.
The role will be based in Baku, Azerbaijan and will report to the ACE Project Completions Lead.
Key Accountabilities: The ACE Drilling Completions Lead will be responsible for the management of the Project CMS for Drilling, with specific emphasis as follows;
• Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviors at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
• Manage and coordinate teams of Completions Engineers and Project Completion Database Administrators.
• Train and enhance national people into the roles and responsibilities of a Completions Engineer.
• Manage and control the Project MC/PC System Handover Database (SHMD).
• Ensure all Engineering data for upload into the SHMD is verified as valid.
• Maintain Master of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
• Develop a Change Control completion philosophy for implementation in the SHMD.
• Develop detailed Mechanical Completions and System Handover Skylines and forecasts
• Ensure that all certification requirements (MC/PC) are being timely met by discipline teams.
• Ensure appropriate training is provided for BP employees and contractors involved in the System Handover Management and SHMD.
• Develop detailed handover procedures and process and ensure fully implemented at site
Comply with the SHMP process from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
• Monitor Construction Contractor activities (Check sheet/Punchlist/MOC/ As-Built) within the SHMD.
• Train all required team members (Expat/National) in SHMP process.
• Run management reports as required from the SHMD.
• Develop tracking mechanism for close out of all management Of Change (MOC) by system.
• Ensure that discipline teams are using correct version of drawings, and engineering documents for certification activities
• Ensure all required project As-Built drawings are red lined/Green lined for Back Draft to Engineering.
Essential education, Recognized qualification or minimum 10years experience managing System Handover Management Databases.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements; A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
• Significant experience of piping construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
• Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
• Experience with HSSE issues related to onsite construction activities.
• Deep understanding of BP Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure
integrity of build and construction quality.
Desirable Criteria: · Previous BP experience would be a distinct advantage.
CV submission closing date is 13th of December 2020 CV to be submitted to [email protected]