Position: Technical Supervisor on COMPANY Subsea Control Module
RESPONSIBLE TO: Field Service Manager
- Ensure Q&HSE compliance with COMPANY Technologies instructions and client requirements
- Overall responsibility for the operation in relevant work center.
- Personnel responsible for dedicated Technical personnel
- Ensure that goods and equipment are treated in accordance to COMPANY policies and procedures
- Ensure that the workshop is clean and tidy
- Participate in training of personnel in relevant equipment
Responsible for providing necessary training of technical personnel
- Authority to act on behalf of COMPANY Technologies in project related matters, in accordance with the Project Management Operating System
- Independently execute all relevant working tasks
Participate in training of new COMPANY technical personnel
3 MAIN TASKS:
- Perform preservation, maintenance and repair on COMPANY Subsea equipment according to COMPANY procedures e.g. Subsea Control Module, Workover Completion System, Manifold and Pipeline System.
- Perform Safe Job Analyses (SJA) according to COMPANY procedures.
- Identify and Report the need for maintenance and calibration of workshop tools
- Troubleshooting on various COMPANY tools and equipment as detailed bullet one above
- Read and interpret COMPANY technical documentation
- Test of tools and equipment by using hydrostatic high pressure
- Perform mechanical and signals interface tests between COMPANY tools and equipment
- Propose improvement on COMPANY tools, equipment and update procedures accordingly
- Assure documentation after performed work
- Make sure working area and workshop generally is tidy/clean and safe
- Execute lifting operations using travelling-crane in accordance with procedures
- Take part in mechanical modifications of COMPANY tools and Equipment when required
- Ensure optimal quality and efficiency of work within given area of responsibility
- Ensure COMPANY quality standards and report of quality deviation through COMPANY Quality Notification (QN) system is respected
- Cooperate with Field Service Manager and Field Service Coordinator to ensure that required resources (personnel, workshop area, equipment and tools) are prioritized optimally according to agreed assignments and tasks.
- Carry out safety inspections together with safety delegate and assigned customer representative
- Make sure that all relevant instructions, best practice and other relevant documents are well known to COMPANY personnel.
- Facilitate and make necessary plans to enable them to execute the work in accordance to COMPANY policies and procedures. Be directly responsible for the TSP onshore service technicians conduct and execution of work scope
- Participate in morning meeting with CONTRACTOR project management (FSM, FSC, FSE, MA) and keep Company and CONTRACTOR ’s onshore organization updated on status if required at other times
- Provide necessary Service Reports that meet the needs and expectations of COMPANY and the Company
- Participate in all incident reporting, be it HSE or hardware / tooling failure, appropriate to the COMPANY scope of work; this may come in the form of witness reports, or assisting in a Route Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and lesson learnt activities.
- Ensure all crew members are conversant with and follow the HSE procedures and regulations, including any additional on site or vessel requirements
- Use the Offshore Reporting System (ORS) as required to capture onshore activities and hardware / tooling experience
- Report all accidents/potential accidents per the HSE / incident management procedure
- Work with the MA to co- ordinate the equipment, tools and spares, onshore to meet onshore / offshore demand, including loadout / backload
- Work with the MA to maintain the onshore spares electronic record, so enabling all consumed spares to be understood, history and re-order points are established. Ensure the Quality control of all operations is as per the COMPANY and Company expectations, and procedural requirements
4. MANDATORY SW-APPLICATIONS TO BE MANAGED (e.g. SAP-roles):
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- MS Office
Be able to find
- RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Apprentice Diploma in relevant discipline for the position i.e industrial mechanics, automatic, automatic mechanics, or electrician
- Completed all mandatory courses to be qualified as Supervisor.
- Min. 5 years relevant experience with COMPANY Equipment.
- Min. 2 years of workshop leadership experience.
- Good leadership skills.
Fluent in English both oral and written.
Interested candidates: [email protected]