Position Title: Lead Surveyor / Survey Coordinator
- Conform to all Safety Protocols in the Office or on Assignment.
- Partake in Safety Observations and Reporting.
- Risk Assessment.
- Knowledge and Adherence to ISO9001.
- Knowledge and Adherence to APIQ2.
- Survey Procedures and Techniques.
- Cost Time Estimation.
- Cost Control.
- Purchase Requests.
- Communication Skills throughout the Company’s Engineering and Fabrication Branches.
- Knowledge of Fabrication Techniques.
- Knowledge of Engineering Practices.
- High Degree of Understanding Clients Requirements.
- High Degree of Man Management Skills.
- Undertake Kick Off Meetings with the Survey Team.
- Elaboration of Clients Requirements to the Survey Team.
- Delegation of Appropriate Personnel.
- Troubleshooting / Resolution of Potential or Unexpected Issues.
- Daily Reporting of various Ongoing Projects to Numerous Clients.
- High Degree of Written and Spoken English.
- Issue Survey Reports.
- Training and Mentoring of the Survey Team in Correct Survey Techniques.
- Survey Equipment Management.
- Research and Development in the Survey Field.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Master Degree of Science in Geodesy and Cartography.
- 10 Years’ Experience within the Oil and Gas Industry in the Specified Field.
- 8 Years’ International Experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- 6 Years’ Experience in Dimensional Control Survey Coordinator /Management Position.
- 5 Years’ Experience in Mapping.
Experienced with the Following Equipment
- Leica Total Stations
- GPS / GNSS Equipment.
- GPR / EM Equipment.
- Digital Levels.
- HDS 3D Scanning Equipment.
Extensive Knowledge of the Following Programs / Systems
- Navis Works.
- Leica Cyclone.
- Leica Geo Office.
- Fenix Mathematical Software (GeoNet DC).
- 360 Virtual Tours.
- LFM NetView.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.