Work Position: DCS and ESD Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
- Understand all the specifications and standards applicable to Instrumentation Discipline.
- Calculating, specifying, designing, selecting the different pieces of equipment under his/her responsibility.
- Participation in HAZOP and SIL studies: implement and close the Actions Items corresponding to Instrumentation Discipline.
- Interact with vendors (meetings and correspondence) intending to resolve all technical clarifications.
- Approve and follow up on information supplied by vendors, supplied by Instrumentation Discipline or by other disciplines.
- Coordinating exchange of required information with other disciplines (Piping Electricity, Mechanical, Construction; Process, Purchasing and Inspection)
- Site verifications to understand the interconnecting works between the different systems.
- Site verification of different cable routings and PCS systems to ensure correct implementation of the new systems.
- Support construction and subcontractors at implementation stage if any issue arises during construction phase.
- Coordinate vendors assistance on site to implement the systems.
- Supervise Purchase Orders and Design activities under his responsibility, in order to comply with established milestones regarding the submittal of information and equipment delivery.
- The above duties are general and substantive components of the labour functions and there are likely to be other duties to be performed that are expected to be performed by a person occupying this position.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 09.10.2020 with subject line: DCS and ESD Engineer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.