Company: BOS Shelf
Position: Piping Draughtsman
Overview: Prepare piping fabrication isometrics, sketches and bulk MTO’s, as assigned by the Piping Lead
- Conduct document retrieval
- Prepare fabrication drawings and sketches in accordance with project and company quality procedures.
- Ensure fabrication drawings contain sufficient material and weld details (including welding map).
- Prepare bulk MTO’s.
- Become familiar and comply with project and company quality procedures / project requirements.
- Ensure deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations
- Become familiar and comply with the company health and safety policies.
- Perform all duties with minimal guidance and supervision.
- National Degree in Piping / Process Engineering.
- Good English communication skills (written & spoken).
- 3-5 years previous piping fabrication draughting experience within the Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Be familiar with international codes and standards such as API, BS, GOST and EEMUA.
- Good knowledge of 2D draughting package AutoCAD as a minimum.
Please send your CV to [email protected]by indicating the position title (Piping Draughtsman) in the subject line of your email.