Work Position: Production Control Engineer PCA
Depending on: Planning & Production Control Manager
- Set Up of different BBDDs.
- Import data from Subcontractors into the Tools.
- Validation / Data Integration.
- Issuance of reports.
- Maintenance of the good functioning of the BBDDs and Communications with Servers.
- Operating programs / software (In-House) used by TR on site.
The main responsibilities of Software Control Engineer are:
- Supervision and updating of all progress information, according to the TR on-site software: PCS, SCA, PCA, CSM2D, CSM3D, EICA
- Reviewing and implementation of the “Progress Control Procedure for Construction and Pre-Commissioning” of the Project. (ITG-153-002)
- Preparing the weekly work forecast (Draft Weekly Work Front), based on available materials and plot plans received (IFCs), according to the planning level 4 (L4). Ensure that this work forecast contemplates the arrival of material and equipment expected.
- Preparing the various progress reports – based on the Schedule level 3, in accordance with the established progress assessment procedure (L4).
- Evaluating the progress according to the information received, whose drafts will have to be validated by the Control of Progress and Production Engineer Leader, with the support of Supervision / Construction.
- Integrating and detail all Subcontractor reports, standardizing them in a unified system (Templates Level IV – TaskLists), Manpower reports, Incidents, …
- Preparing and produce all planning reports in accordance with the requirements of the Contract.
- Compatibility analysis of data structures for the interconnection of production control applications.
- Preparing reports based on information provided by other Construction departments.
- Under the supervision of the Control of Progress and Production Engineer Leader, he/she will issue curves and histograms of progress with the established periodicity within ITG-153-002.
Analyzing work-front study based on the information collected in different tools.
The specific functions and their respective responsibilities would be:
PCA ISOMETRIC CONTROLLER:
- Control of Isometric reception, controlling isometrics that are received and sent by the Documentation Department.
- Loading of isometric to the system, revisions, cancellations.
- Report (daily basis) the status of isometric in the system.
PCA PRODUCTION CONTROLLER:
- Reception and analysis of Welding Map Production Report received from Subcontractor.
- Reception and analysis of Fit-up Production Report received from Subcontractor.
- Production control of supports and painting.
- Report (daily basis) production status, Welding Map (Spool, Joints).
- WorkFront control for fabrication and erection.
- Tracking of fabrication and erection together with Construction.
- Tracking of materials (Purchase, Reception and Delivery).
- Data control for PCA Setup (Project Standards).
- Verification of field data with data in system (Daily and weekly reports) and procedures WPS.
- Report (daily basis) test status.
PCA TESTPACKAGE CONTROLLER:
- Definition control of limits between Commissioner and Subcontractors.
- Analysis of isometric continuities with TP.
- Production Recovery not reported by Subcontractor.
- Analysis of lack of materials and priority of dispatch.
- Issuance of Pipe War Room report.
- Analysis of WF (different scenarios) both Fabrication and Erection by Areas / Subsystems.
- Issuance of 3D graphical reports with analysis of pipes.
- Issuance of Pipe JOBCARD.
- Import / validation of Instruments, Cables, Junction Boxes and Loops lists.
- Link of Instruments with Isometric.
- Issuance of Instrumentation JOBCARD.
– More than 7 years of experience;
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Azerbaijani;
– The ability to use computerized technology;
– Knowledge of PCS, SCA, PCA, CSM2D, CSM3D, EICA y REPO;
– The experience and ability to perform and handle all duties in Job Description.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 27.09.2020 with subject line: Production Control Engineer PCA
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.