Company: Star Gulf FZCO/BOS Shelf LLC
Position: Methods Draughting Section Lead
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
As part of the Engineering department, the Methods group provides an engineering service to the Construction group during the build of heavy structures such as Offshore Jackets, Topside Modular Structures and Sub-Sea Structures.
- Provide input to engineering solutions associated with the build of heavy offshore structures specifically temporary supports, multi crane heavy lifts, transportation (multi wheel trailers), jacket roll ups, load-out and mooring and civil foundations.
- Supervise team in preparation and co-ordination of the supply of engineering deliverables such as methods drawings, procedures and MTO’s.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Ensure that deliverables are prepared and checked in accordance with engineering quality procedures.
- Assist in preparation of resource estimates
- Assist in maintaining plan and deliverable schedules.
- Participate in Quality Audits
- Attend client and interface meetings as required.
- Assist in the guidance and training of junior staff.
- Recognised Engineering Qualifications
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken),
- Excellent civil and structural drawing office skills.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry (minimum of 5 years in a Methods DO Section Lead position in a multi-cultural environment).
- Proven supervision experience.
- Excellent understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards such as API and EEMUA.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCad draughting package.
- Experience in participating in Quality Audits
Please send your CV to [email protected]by indicating the position title (Methods Draughting Section Lead) in the subject line of your email.