Main Requirements to Candidate:
- Experience in an oilfield service company. Minimum 5 year’s.
- Critical understanding of Client’s needs.
· Knowledge of rig systems and drilling/completion/production operations, and a good understanding of down-hole hydraulics.
- The ability to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Experience of developing well procedures for product installation.
- Must have demonstrated Supervisory and Communication Skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to effectively utilise dedicated resources.
- A working knowledge of expendables, sand control, open hole or cased hole completions.
- Well-plan Torque and drag modelling proficient.
- Installation of the relevant equipment
- Liaise with Technical Support Group and incorporate in job design and procedures.
- Develop job specific procedures.
- Undertake detailed design work e.g. torque and drag, schematics and tallies.
- Undertake offshore supervision of the relevant projects.
- Overall offshore supervision of crew.
- Offshore and onshore mentoring of Trainee Field Engineers and Field Engineers.
- Check equipment onshore and offshore prior to installation.
- Assist in workshop with equipment load-outs.
- Assist in workshop with equipment maintenance and testing.
- Check Equipment onshore and on location.
- Daily Report.
- Complete sequence of events.
- Update equipment asset folders.
- Required training is undertaken to a satisfactory level of achievement.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]