Position: TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD
Minimum 7 years related field experience. At least 5 years in equivalent or level down role.
Degree qualified: Technical Engineering Diploma /relevant experience
TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD:
The Schlumberger Technical Team Lead in cementing
is responsible for assisting in delivery of safe, efficient, and reliable products and services to all Schlumberger client operations in Azerbaijan. The Team Lead acts as a Subject Matter Expert and provides expertise to the operations groups to support in his area of competency and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and formally communicate findings.
The Team Lead actively participates in promoting new technology and services offerings, and supports the customer in risk management and apply lessons learned to improve job design and execution as related to the cementing and well integrity. Team lead will provide real-time support to operations as required.
• Develop technical job designs as required for the cementing operations
• Identify areas where new and cost-effective techniques can be applied.
• Explore opportunities for value-added products and services.
• Provide technical support throughout the service delivery process.
• Understand and communicate value of technology and interpretations.
• Consult with relevant subject matter experts in the Head Quarter as required to optimize the technical design.
• Support the SLB Well Services Operations Manager in the execution phase with design changes as required due to changes in job dimensions, resource availability, service quality incidents, etc.
• Assist in incident response, recovery, and incident investigation.
• Assist sales and commercial team in evaluating technical viability and tenders.
• Analyze job execution vs. design and formally capture design improvements and optimization opportunities (lessons learned and best practices).
• Remain current on new technologies.
• Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities and calls for papers.
• Contribute, write and review technical publications.
• Engage with local universities, Customer institutes and research organizations.
On top of industry recognized technical skills, the Team Lead should demonstrate a high capability of managing a team of Technical engineers, outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written), and Strong customer relationship skills.
Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
Operational experience with different fields and technologies, with compulsory and proven expertise of Deepwater cementing.
– Detailed knowledge of cementing technologies
– Knowledge of the following technical simulators:
o Plug Advisor
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.