Position: Project Manager
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preferably 5 years minimum experience as a project manager on major EPIC contracts
- Good understanding of the structure of agreed Contracts and capable of managing commercial strategy.
- Good knowledge of the Oil and Gas construction including subsea hard ware.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of chairing progress meetings with international Customers
- Manages overall project performance (safety, quality, innovation, cost, communication, resource issues, risks and client satisfaction)
- Creates and maintains the master Schedule on specific projects that run across the construction facility, reporting progress and completion to plan
- Serves as first/single point of contact by establishing, maintaining and managing client, subcontractor and joint venture partner’s expectations
- Plans, monitors and controls the project throughout its life-cycle (bid, contract award, engineering/design, procurement, construction and close out)
- Holds status meetings throughout the duration of the project to update progress
- Liaison between Construction and Commercial departments to ensure revenue is identified and recovered according to contractual agreements
- Provides contract interpretation and resolves disputes with the client
- Ensures that all changes to specifications, drawings and scope of work are documented and advised to Commercial so that potential revenue can be recovered from the client where appropriate
- Works with all Construction teams to ensure that projects are on schedule
- Manages project controls and accounting
- Ensures that Construction activities comply with contractual agreements and support the overall delivery schedule
- Assists Operations with any issues related to the project; quality, technical questions, priority changes etc.
- Drives compliance and quality mindset within the project team
- Provides regular reports to Senior Management on project status and deadlines
- Other duties as assignment requires
- Develops and maintains a full understanding of applicable standards relating to the project
• Qualifications / Technical Knowledge:
- Degree in Engineering related discipline
- Intermediate / higher vocational qualification in off-shore oil and gas preferred
- Specific qualifications in project management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects or Primavera scheduling system
- 8 to 10 years minimum experience in similar role within the oil and gas industry
- Significant experience/exposure to the construction of off-shore structures
- Exceptional organizational and management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Able to plan and coordinate with different departments and work locations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal a and leadership style
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ambition to take on a senior management position and transfer knowledge to others
- Team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Project Manager) in the subject line of your email.