Position: Deputy head of the branch
- Responsible for the Management of all project activities and personnel, keeping high safety and service standards, managing the project’s budget and securing forecasted revenue and margin.
- Responsible for financial performance of Installation assistance and life of field service contract with annual turnover ranging from $20 – $60million.
- Responsible for being a single point of contact between the client and Company with respect to the assigned project’s scope.
- Responsible for coordinating communication between all Company product and functional groups in the Company Global Organization, ensuring that customer is adequately supported.
• Adhere to all project and workshop specific HSE and QA management plans
• Provide HSE leadership to project team. To encourage behaviour that promotes a positive HSE culture in the project organization and to ensure that all work related to the Contract are planned and executed with focus on safeguarding Health, Safety and the Environment
• The overall accountable person for their teams HSE culture and performance
• Ensuring the team compiles and works in line with the BP site HSE plan and governing procedures
• Ensures that systems and resources are in place in-country to maintain the welfare, security and safety of all Company personnel
• Primary contact for all incidents related to the contracted scope of work
• Demonstrate management style to reflect Company’s commitment to ethics & Company culture
• Meeting or exceeding established financial objectives (P&L). This includes establishing and maintaining cost control processes, as well as assisting management in maintaining such processes.
- Responsible for the execution of all work related to the Contract
- Responsible to establish and maintain project specific business strategy and project execution strategy
- Development and maintenance of Project Execution Plan for the installation assistance and life of field project. This shall include but not limited to Personnel Resource Plans, Project Plans, Project Risk Analysis, WBS structure and cost/revenue allocation/alignment plan, Site HSE and Quality management plan
- Monitor and ensure that all projects are executed within Client’s established milestones, Quality and budgets specifications and requirements. Interface and report to client on contractual matters as specified in respective contractual documentation(s).
- Establish and agree common key performance indicator with the client to enable regular joint review of the Company teams performance
- Ensure customer satisfaction, maintain and improve customer relations
- Managing and instigating the Company global work instructions / processes related to operational matters ensuring compliance across the board
- Managing and developing local working if the global work instructions are not appropriate to the region, describing how the Company site / operational team shall execute the contracted scope
- Responsible for overall execution of Installation Assistance and Life of Field contract(s) as assigned. Act as the technical advisor and liaison for all customer operational planning and needs.
- Personnel responsibility for all individuals allocated to project team ensuring objectives are duly communicated and appraisals are done in time per published appraisal cycle. Ensure that personnel related issues and complaints are promptly resolved or escalated accordingly
- Supervisory and approval control of all documentation inherent to project activities. Perform quality control to ensure required standard of all external reports, bids and formal contract communication.
- Managing processes related to operational matters ensuring compliance across board.
- Working with the Commercial manager, ensure that all contractual price escalation and currency adjustment are factored into billing.
- Provide annual project sales and cost budget for approval as well as monthly forecast of project in due time per Company guidelines.
- Manage, prepare and execute all Work Requests and or Variations Orders Requests for approval with the Company. Logging, maintaining the overview and status of all VORs.
- Responsible for approval and delivery of Payment Certificates and/or invoices to customers on product and services provided. Ensure compliance with financial regulations with respect to project revenue and margin reporting.
- Responsible for implementation of process improvement initiatives as might be assigned by management.
- Responsible for ensuring that proper variation orders management process executed for all reimbursable project execution tasks with a view of optimizing both profitability and customer success.
- Responsible for aftermarket sales initiatives within the project and ensuring delivery of such.
- Manage the manning demand for the project onshore and offshore scope as per the customers’ requirements, including all visa related issues
- Overall accountable for all Route Cause Failure Analysis and Lessons learnt activities related to failures in- country of hardware or tooling pertaining to the Company scope of work
- Overall responsible for minimizing any vessel, rig, site or Company related activity downtime under the contract, so as to limit FMC and Clients exposure.
- Initiate and manage where required the Company Approved Vendor List to enable in-country and international purchasing of equipment in a timely manner as to not impact onshore / offshore operations.
Accountable of the Company Baku SAP system, integration and ongoing support to the Client requirements per the agreed project execution plan.
CVs should be sent with “Deputy head of the branch” in the Subject line to [email protected].