Position: Senior Workshop Electrical Technician
MHWirth AS is one of the world’s leading suppliers of drilling equipment for the oil and gas industry. The company has a comprehensive product portfolio ranging from single components to complete drilling modules. MHWirth is recognized for its innovative solutions, technology development and execution strength well into the operational phase.
Our main hubs for drilling equipment is in Kristiansand, Norway, Additionally, Our network of international offices and subsidiaries stretches across the USA, the UK, Singapore, India, Brazil, China, Azerbaijan, Australia, Germany, Norway, Chile, Mexico, Netherlands and UAE.
MH Wirth Azerbaijan was registered in 2002 and provides installation commissioning and operation support services for drilling rigs in Caspian region
We currently have an opening for the following permanent positions:
– Senior Workshop Electrical Technician
The work will include the following
- Training in our premises in Baku
- Participation during installation and commissioning
- Follow up drilling rigs in operation
- Trouble shooting and service
- Maintenance and overhaul of company delivered equipment
Our Key Requirements:
- PLC (Programmable Logistic Controllers) knowledge
- Contactor-relay logic experience
- Computer networking experience
- Good English skills both written and verbal
- Extensive knowledge of automation system use, function and applications.
- Knowledge of the oil industry and drilling operations.
- College or university degree
- Good computer skills
- Wiling to work offshore
- Practical problem solving skills
- Comfortable with working at heights
- Very service minded
- Keen to take initiative
- Loyal and disciplined
- Enjoying being part of a team
Extra skills, which will be taken into account;
- Offshore safety course
- Drivers license
- Any additional language
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter or resume in English via e-mail by [email protected] All files attached to the e-mails must contain applicants name and surname reference in the file name.
Files without reference to the applicant’s name/surname details will be automatically rejected.
E-mail address : [email protected]
Candidates will be contacted if successful for interviews within 4 weeks of closing date specified.