Position title: Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of mechanical commissioning of assigned systems for the project.
- Lead a team of Mechanical Commissioning Technicians in executing commissioning activities in order to deliver Topsides, Drilling and LQ facilities in accordance with the project technical standards and schedule
- Responsible for issuing RFDC for Mechanical systems and Rotating Equipment packages
- Provide Technical input to Site queries and review of all Mechanical changes.
- Coordinate Vendor call offs in accordance with construction and commissioning schedule ensuring Vendors are mobilized when required and are aware and understand the safe working practices of the site and receive all the necessary site specific safety training.
- Attend tri-party and bi-party walkdowns with Construction and Operation. Raise/agree appropriate punch items and progress them to closure
- Providing engineering assistance to the construction contractor for resolution of mechanical issues, etc.
- Responsible for the compilation of relevant Commissioning Test Procedures (CTP) for the Mechanical systems and Rotating Equipment.
- Ensuring all Mechanical commissioning personnel carryout their work and are fully trained in accordance with site PTW procedures
- Act as a Performing Authority within Project’s Permit to Work Procedures
- Educated to Degree Level or technical diploma
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience of construction and commissioning of piping, mechanical systems and rotating equipment packages including knowledge of associated codes and practices
- Experience of static and dynamic commissioning during Hydrocarbon live phase of a project
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Mechanical Commissioning Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.