Job Title : Subsea Manager
Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the directors the Subsea manager shall support new global subsea wells projects from appraise stage all the way through to execute phase. Shall be capable and instrumental on building and developing multi discipline teams with subsea backgrounds and be capable of running projects as an EPC manager. Shall be expert in the subsea field with extensive knowledge of Well Production Systems from technical expertise with additional equipment knowledge and be familiar with all necessary API and industry standards.
Degree qualified + 15 years’ experience in the field or 20 years job experience
Primary Responsibilities: Safety, Quality, HSSE, Financial, Business Development, Systems/Processes and Procedures and department development.
Areas of responsibility: Delivers subsea projects that meets clients requirements, cost, schedule, technical specifications, QA and assurance and HSSE
- Provide technical expertise into all project proposals
- On award of contract, assemble a team of engineers that will reflect the design and operational strategy set out by the client
- Manage the team on a day to day basis
- Deliver the projects as above areas of responsibility.
- Deliver the projects to company procedures and policies.
- Ensure proper reporting methods and tools are adhered to on a regular basis.
- Develop good working relationships with all clients
Keep upper management and directors informed of progress and costs and of any new technical developments.
Note: The duties as described herein are intended as a minimum guide and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that new technology or activities not described above which are not include above are performed with a professional and experienced attitude this position demands.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]