Position: RESOURCES MANAGER
Minimum 5 years related field experience. 3 years supervising slickline operations plus additional experience as equipment operator
Degree qualifie: HIGHER EDUCATION
The Resources Manager is responsible for ensuring demand and supply plans for the Operating Unit
are accurate, consistent and optimized across locations. The Resources Manager defines sharing scenarios that provide the most cost-effective solution taking into consideration service level and
financial impact. This person manages the overall planning process and provides coaching within the Operating Unit.
• Convert short-term activity to demand and Consolidate short-term net demand.
• Liaise with Resources Coordinators to ensure that they have accurate inputs for resources forecasting.
• Define product safety stock.
• Develop balance plan requirements, perform consensus review with key stakeholders, and submit to the center for approval.
• Develop scenarios to address short-term imbalances such as cross-location sharing or securing external supply.
• Manage imbalances in collaboration with Resources Coordinators and Division GeoUnit P&SC manager.
• Ensure optimization and rationalization of assets, products, M&S.
• Establish interface with Supply functions.
• Conduct P&SC-specific risk assessment for high-risk short-term jobs.
• Maintain P&SC-specific JRI up to date and generate EMOCs as needed.
• Participate in risk management and conformance management analyses and investigations as required for the business unit.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail title.