Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SAND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Minimum 6-7 years related field experience. At least 5-6 years in equivalent or level down role.
Degree qualified: Degree qualified /relevant experience
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SAND MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
The following job description and responsibility are outlined for the mentioned position
- Require a strong command of English, excellent communication skills and liaise with different domains, operation and support functions streamline the business development process.
- Survey market size, perform competition analysis, identify potential customer and develop strategic initiative both short-term and long-term goals
- Responsible for sand management business development such as gravel packing, through tubing gravel packing and sand consolidation chemicals.
- Take full ownership of business development life cycle from engaging customer, providing solutions to materializing the business opportunity and expand the market share in the region
- Spearhead in bringing local content up with regards to sand management services both services (knowledge delivery/study and analysis) and products (chemicals/equipment)
- Responsible for overall technical aspects of sand management services in RCA (Russia and Central Asia) and lead the new technology deployment as well as supporting existing critical activities across Russia and Central Asia region (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan).
- Liaise with other RP domain (intervention/evaluation) and provide fit for purpose sand control methodology or service package to our customers ensuring their respective production ambition is met
- Take ownership as SMS Domain lead in peer review and risk management process and lead/advise/support locations with critical operation. Likewise for business application C4C.
- Responsible for knowledge delivery to SMS population. Promote SETC program, participation and enrollment in technical community.
- Liaise with operation personnel and sales team to make sure that the intended service is delivered to our customers in timely manner.
- Competent in below expertise and provide technical training internal to external entities
- Gravel packing both cased and open hole environment
- Job data interpretation
- Completion equipment such as sand screens, isolation valves, packers, service tool
- Surface pumping equipment (HP pumps, Blender, Data Acquisition etc.)
- In depth understanding of different sand control methodology
– API Standard understanding and application knowledge
– Packers, Isolation Valves, Screen, Gravel Packs Service tools engineering knowledge
– Gravel Pack Operations Knowledge
– Project Management skills
– Working under pressure
– Managing people and expectations
Focuses efforts and priorities work to deliver business value. Willingly takes the lead when challenges occur. Actively engages and respects the diverse contributions of team or network. Considers the merits of differing positions or opposing viewpoints. Actively promoting Company’s Safety program.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.