Position: Lead Electrical Engineer
· Lead the client-side electrical engineering team to ensure technical integrity is maintained and the project is in compliance with codes, standards and regulatory requirements.
· Review and approve deliverables from the various project contractors/vendors including but not limited to, philosophies, specifications, calculation reports, datasheets, single line diagrams, load lists, block diagrams, requisitions, layouts, DB schedules, cable schedules, wiring diagrams and layouts.
· Respond to technical queries from contractors/vendors.
· Review & control scope and schedule changes for the Electrical discipline in accordance with the change control process.
· Attend HAZOP, HAZID and other engineering assurance reviews.
· Support procurement with technical analysis (technical bid evaluations, bid clarifications etc.) and vendor selection for electrical equipment and bulks.
· Review Contractor/Vendor compliance with project/international specifications and standards.
· Provide technical guidance to project stakeholders on various aspects of electrical engineering.
· Prepare progress reports, including listing achievements and highlighting issues as required.
· Interface with other contractors, other disciplines, project managers & other stakeholders (Operations, Construction, QHSSE etc.) to ensure that project objectives are met in a timely manner.
· Ensure compliance and take initiative for safety and environmental aspects.
· Provide input into project scopes of work including preparation/review of man-hour estimates.
· Review of contractor/vendor Master Document Registers.
· Ensure interaction with other disciplines for all interfaces and effectively co-ordinate Electrical engineering activities with the project stakeholders.
· Ensures all discipline work is executed in accordance with the project quality requirements.
Contact emails: [email protected]