Position title: Commissioning Instrument Field Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Carry out loop checking, simulation and calibration of all instruments connected to process, utility and fire and gas loops. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve were necessary.
• Responsible for implementing, execution and completion of all instrument pre commissioning activities.
• Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
• Assist technician reports to resolve any technical issues.
• Respond to engineering site queries where clarification of design is required, provide sufficient information of issues that require technical queries to be raised
• Witnessing and acceptance of Site Acceptance Tests
• Input into the compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures
• Responsible for the update of instrument pre-commissioning progress into the project completions system in accordance with the SHMP
• Take part in Tri-Party Sub-System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
• As-building instrument documents in accordance with the project procedure
Essential Experience, Education /Qualifications:
- Recognized Instrument Apprenticeship / Qualification
- Recognised Control and Instrument Engineering Qualification (City & Guilds, HNC, ONC or degree)
- Compex trained with a valid certificate
- Proven track record of relevant commissioning experience on Electrical Systems on onshore or offshore Oil&Gas, Petro-Chemical or Power Industry facilities, and demonstrate an understanding of Commissioning process including:-
- Involvement with Engineering Contractor in design phase
- Interpretation of P&ID’s, loop diagrams, schematics and engineering datasheets
- Commissioning of Fire and Gas, PCS, PSD systems and Safety Instrumented Systems
- Control of Work / PTW processes during execution
- Commissioning of utility and process systems
- System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Instrument Field Specialist” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.