Position: QA/QC Manager
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
- Promoting a professional image of the company and themselves at all times
- Ensuring that company’s quality assurance management system is implemented, developed, maintained and improved through monitoring and verification.
- Providing Quality Assurance expertise and advice to senior management ,project management and supervision and liaise with management and supervision to develop and maintain the quality assurance management system,
- Developing, implementing and maintaining quality assurance monitoring systems to ensure compliance with applicable legislative, regularity and ISO 9001 requirements
- Ensuring that the project quality management system is developed, implemented and maintained through monitoring, inspection and verification
- Monitoring the implementing of quality plans, quality controls plans, inspection and test plans and procedures in accordance with the quality management system requirements
- Contributing in identifying and undertaking initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of both company’s corporate and project quality management systems
- Generate and monitor application of project procedures, work instructions to meet the project schedule and company quality management system requirements
- Developing company’s and project quality assurance verification programs/ schedules and monitoring implementation to ensure quality management systems and legislative and local governmental requirements are maintained.
- Planning , coordinating and implementation of auditing programs, tracking and close out of actions
- Coordinating, generating, implementing and monitoring key performance indicators and ensuring any resultant required improvements are maintained.
- Review of bids and providing quality assurance and quality control inputs and aligning with BOS Shelf’s/Star Gulf’s project execution strategy
- Initiating quality assurance or quality control surveys resulting from anomalies, notified trends, observations, non conformances etc
- Generating and monitoring the application of quality assurance and quality control inspection routines and targets, monitoring and reporting of routines, targets and site inspection activities.
- Maintaining applicable quality records to provide verification of compliance with requirements
- Supervising , mentoring, coordinating and supporting personnel under his / her charge
- Reviewing / approving subcontractor procedures, plans etc prior to commencement of work.
- Mentoring subcontractors as required to meet stated requirements
- Facilitate the review / auditing and monitoring of subcontractors’ activities, operations and quality performance and liaise with subcontractors regarding compliance with BOS Shelf quality requirements.
- Reviewing non conformances, anomalies, deficiency reports etc, carrying out analysis and trending of all quality activities, provide root cause analysis and remedial actions.
- Ensuring applicable actions resulting from audits , inspections, observations, non conformances, anomalies , deficiency reports etc are followed up for effective close out. Coordinating the issue and close out of nonconformance / deficiency reports
- Generating quality improvement plans and ensuring improvements are implemented and maintained
- Facilitate/conduct training sessions and lessons learned with respect to quality activities, trends etc
- Active involvement in resolution of company’s and client quality concerns
- 10 years minimum work experience in a quality assurance management role
- Structural and pipework fabrication ( topsides and subsea) , subsea hardware construction/ testing , pre commissioning / commissioning activities.
- Knowledge and application of all quality assurance /quality control activities including maintenance of ISO 9001 certification
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- HNC in Engineering, fabrication, welding and NDT or equivalent
- Data Analysis
- Report Writing
- Good and effective communication skills
- Interpretation of International and National standards / codes used for complying with quality requirement
- Application of knowledge to ensure work processes are developed, implemented, controlled and verified
- Team building and leadership skill
- Conflict and grievance resolution
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (QA/QC Manager) in the subject line of your email.