SUMMARY OF ROLE
Commissioning Engineer will be required to provide technical support for the Integrated Control and Safety System as part of the Site Commissioning Team.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand and adhere to all applicable Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies and procedures. This further includes adherence to Permit-to-Work controls, attending Tool Box talks and weekly safety meetings.
• Follow site and project specific procedures, including; Management of Change (MoC), System Change Requests (SCR) and Supplier Package Change Notifications (SPCN).
• Support commissioning of the DeltaV PCS and SIS, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software.
• Support verification and validation of the DeltaV SIS (PSD and FGS).
• Witnessing and support of Loop Checks and Function Testing.
• Integration and commissioning of Field Devices (FF, HART, CHARMS).
• Integration of third party systems.
• Set-up and operate test equipment.
• Carry out configuration review, explanation and to carry out any design changes under the Management of Change system. Carry out changes to the PSD/FGS Safety Systems.
• Work as part of an integrated Site team to identify and solve problems.
• HMI & graphic modification.
• Software re-testing and quality assurance.
• Maintain and mark-up all applicable master documentation in preparation for as-building.
• Highlight any issues that may introduce impact on the delivery of the project.
• Implement SIS modifications in accordance with Emerson Functional Safety Management Procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Degree in Engineering
• Fluency in English, Technical English is required
• In depth knowledge of DeltaV hardware and software
• Good knowledge of DeltaV SIS hardware and software
• DeltaV SIS Associate certificate required (SIS Professional preferred). Working toward DeltaV SIS Service Professional.
• Previous Site experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Communication protocols and Field Devices.
• DeltaV Field Service Certified (FSC)
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Drive for Results
• Customer Focus
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Strong Communication Skills
• Problem Solving
• Prioritizing, Planning & Organizing
• Monitoring and Controlling
Contact e-mail: [email protected]