Position: Field Coordinator
Acting as the focal point, the I.S. Coordinator will liaise between the Customer on drilling and production operations, third party suppliers and Baker Hughes. Post-sales support of customer issue. This can include repairs (both returns and field), technical support or a field service or other service request.
- Perform the role of focal point on a daily “face to face” basis between the client and Baker Hughes on all aspects of the onshore and offshore operations.
- Liaise with the Projects, Aftermarket and UK/Baku Engineering Departments to co-ordinate equipment/tooling storage, maintenance, refurbishment and re-certification and ensure such equipment is prepared and fully fit for purpose to meet the Customer’s planning schedule.
- Liaise with the Offshore Services Department for the allocation of Service personnel for installation activities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of equipment/tooling maintenance and refurbishment programmes and associated procedures and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Actively promote Baker Hughes and Customer Safety Policy and Procedures. Liaise with relevant Departments to ensure that all appropriate personnel are aware of Operator requirements for Toolbox Talks and Risk Assessments prior to undertaking work.
- Monitor the effectiveness of installation and workovers and associated procedures and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the relevant Departments on all aspects of onshore repair/refurbishment of customer owned equipment/tooling.
- Assist in controlling adequate spares stock levels both onshore and offshore.
- Co-ordinate with QA Department on equipment/tooling certification issues/requirements.
- Co-ordinate tracking of project specific equipment/tooling records including status, location and certification and make same information available to relevant parties.
- Ensuring all relevant tracking spreadsheets for equipment/tooling are accurate and updated on a regular basis.
- Submit a monthly report to the customer summarising key activities (Operational Highlights/Lowlights) in support of the Contract.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of technical and operational proposals and reports.
- Support the Integrated Service Manager in identifying new business opportunities and in developing and maintaining Contracts.
- Support the in-country Services Operations Manager and report on a daily basis on current status of ongoing operations relating to Customer operations/projects/wells/rigs/platforms.
- ISC to assist in the development and training of FSE through sharing knowledge/experience and through classroom related training sessions both formal and informal (using generic training Materials, slides and presentations etc.).
- Handling initial client enquiry, scope clarity and project planning.
- Support in ITO (Inquiry to Order) processes to produce accurate client quotations, variation orders for reimbursable work, and assist to manage budget & cost reviews.
- Support in executing progress of orders, track variations to check how variations will impact Price & Delivery.
- Produce activity forecasts and reports, prepare and update client specific reports and prepare departmental reports.
- Initiate engineering kick-off meetings to develop and maintain “project plan”.
- Development of project related work packs, well files and installed based equipment register.
- Participate in pre-job briefings and post-job de-briefings with Field Service Manager and Field Service Engineers.
- Provision of technical support to Field Service Engineers and BP Wellsite Team.
- Participate in “lessons learned” project review meetings. Control of client owned equipment’s, identification of project equipment requirements (tooling, spare parts).
- With the support of appropriate engineering disciplines, proactively manage equipment upgrades, field extensions and additional control system facilities planned by the customers.
- Performance of client support activities; reporting, technical support, attending progress and close out meetings
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Services).
- Strong experience in Technical Support.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This position may involve demanding physical requirements and work in offshore/onshore remote locations, where access to medical care is not consistent, and weather conditions extreme. The applicant may be required to undergo fit for duty medical exams.
- Baku, Azerbaijan.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]