Position: Operations Manager
- Delivery management of Wood’s specialist engineering services contracts in Azerbaijan
- Budgetary responsibility for engineering activities
- Responsible for local resourcing
- Responsible for regional business development
- Negotiate existing and new engineering contracts
- Develop in-country skills and capabilities
- Manage in-country stakeholders (Client/Wood/Other 3rd parties) and interface internally with wider Wood
- Build strong working relationships across all stakeholders within client organisation
- Ensure that company policies, procedures and controls are adhered to at all times.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Chartered Engineer with Masters degree in Engineering or similar relevant discipline (or appropriate experience in lieu of degree)
- Certified Project Manager with relevant industry recognised qualification (e.g. APM, PMP)
- Good communicator both written, verbal and technical.
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills.
- Minimum 10 years of specific experience related to the job description.
- Engineering Degree with 10+ years of practical experience in oil and gas sector.
- Provide leadership, co-ordination or guidance to others.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes and standards
- Proven ability to apply sound judgment and analytical skills due to the complex and diversified nature of the position
- Offshore medical, BOSIET and MIST certification.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]