Position title: Deck Lead Piping Construction Engineer
CV submission closing date is the 29th January 2023.
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]
The ACE Deck Lead Piping Construction Engineer will be responsible for the overall delivery of piping construction across Topsides facilities, with specific emphasis as follows:
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead, by example, with regards to company’s HSE policy.
- Perform the role of BP focal-point for piping construction delivery, providing ongoing technical oversight and input to fabricator, from start through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
- Provide technical assurance and oversight of both shop and field-based piping fabrication activities, including testing, ensuring compliance all required piping codes and standards.
- Ensure all required processes for project Build-It-Tight and Build-It-Clean programs, including all associated construction preservation procedures, are fully implemented by Fabricator.
- Interface with Design and Fabrication Contractors to ensure piping constructability input is being actively considered and implemented.
- Provide a piping discipline perspective to construction schedules, design deliverables, materials purchases, degree of shop fabrication, material delivery configuration and sequence, as well as development of any required subcontracts.
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the piping fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
Essential Education: HNC/HND in Engineering or a professional status accreditation with a recognized institution
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Proven experience of leading piping fabrication and installation, including deep knowledge of associated codes and practices
- Previous experience in similar role is highly desired.