Job Title: Operations Supervisor
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the daily safe running of the Azerbaijan Offshore Operations and takes feedback to senior management on all relevant matters.
- Oil and Gas experience with operating casing tools essential.
- Must have the drive and ability to meet operational deadlines and adapt as required by operational needs.
- Excellent coordinating, organizational and administrative skills.
- Minimum 5 years TRS offshore role including crew chief / supervisor role / responsibilities
- TRS specific – Demonstrate Technical and supervisory skills and discipline
Key Functional Skills
• Have Good IT Skills – MS Office
• Be able to communicate via Oral presentation and written documentation using above IT tools
• Be able to manage workload and priorities tasks
• Personnel and Client interfacing position
- Liaise with Crew Chiefs and offshore personnel on offshore operations on a daily basis ensuring the smooth running of TRS operations.
- Liaise with clients on all offshore installations on a daily basis, as required.
- Ensure all job briefing and de-briefings are carried out.
- Ensure operational processes and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Supervise Crew and Personnel Coordinator and instruct as required.
- Ensure staffing levels are as required for successful operational activities/contractual requirements.
- In Conjunction with HR recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance and be responsible for promotions through the Competency System.
- Perform departmental disciplinary duties as required.
- Work with the Personnel Coordinator to effectively utilize offshore personnel within their offshore role and to comply with client working time directives
- To participate in call out duties and on-call rotas.
- To exercise his / her “Stop Work Authority” in the event work tasks and / or assignments are deemed to be unsafe and, if necessary, request the stoppage of any work process or activity which is in direct conflict with Company Safety or Quality Management System requirements.
- To provide direction to any or all personnel in his or her area of authority.
- Sitting for long periods of time in an office environment or during travel.
- Extended work shifts to meet deadlines; weekends as required.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
• Have at least 5 years of relevant experience (oil and gas field)
• Strong communication skills
• Available to work to tight deadlines and twenty four hour call
• Pro-active, “can do” attitude and able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to seek continuous improvement in all aspects of the role and responsibilities
• Medically fit to perform the role
• Excellent English knowledge
Please send your CV in pdf format to [email protected] indicating the position title (Operations Supervisor) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.