Job Title: Survey Manager
Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the directors the Survey manager shall support new global high technical projects from appraise stage all the way through to execute phase. Shall be capable and instrumental on building and developing discipline surveyors teams with laser scanning and dimensional control backgrounds and be capable of running projects as a manager. Shall be expert in the survey field with extensive knowledge of all scanning and dimensional control methods from technical expertise with additional equipment knowledge and be familiar with all necessary rules for equipment mobilizations and industry measurement standards.
Dimensional control survey qualification + 15 years’ experience in the field or 20 years job experience.
Safety, Quality, HSSE, Financial, Business Development, Systems/Processes and Procedures and department development.
Areas of responsibility:
Delivers subsea projects that meets clients requirements, cost, schedule, technical specifications, QA and assurance and HSSE
- Provide technical expertise into all project proposals
- On award of contract, assemble a team of surveyors that will reflect the design and strategy set out by the client
- Manage the team on a day to day basis
- Deliver the projects as above areas of responsibility.
- Deliver the projects to company procedures and policies.
- Ensure proper reporting methods and tools are adhered to on a regular basis.
- Develop good working relationships with all clients
- Keep upper management and directors informed of progress and costs and of any new technical developments
Note: The duties as described herein are intended as a minimum guide and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that new technology or activities not described above which are not include above are performed with a professional and experienced attitude this position demands.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (Survey Manager) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.