Job Title: Competency Assessor
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
- To be mobilize to clients offshore platforms to complete competency assessment on all crane operators and focal points.
- Update competency matrix/skills records, for each person on all Client platform locations
- Work closely with the HR department to ensure that all competency records and skills records are up to date.
- Supervise the competency management of offshore personnel
- Identify shortfall in training, and identify suitable training courses to be taken by th Crane Operator and Focal Points.
- Review certificates of personnel and ensure that these are up to date.
- Provide training to Focal Points on the closing of planned work orders in the SAP system.
- Provide training to Focal Points for raising corrective work orders in the SAP system and closing them in a timely manner.
- Oversee daily checks completed correctly.
- Provide onsite training for crane operators and focal points in emergency load lowering procedures.
- Ensure Crane operators and Focal Points have the current Client/Enermech procedures and are working to these procedures correctly.
- Identify Crane operators that have the potential to become nominated focal points.
- Identify nominated focal points that have the potential to nominated focal points.
- Provide reports from each offshore visit as part of the close out actions
- Ensuring that offshore personnel are aware of the importance of working and contributing the Client safety systems.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Competency Assessor) in the subject line of your email.