Position: Well Test Project Coordinator
Minimum 15 years related field experience. At least 5-8 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/Graduate Petroleum Engineer or equivalent experience
Well Test Project Coordinator:
-The Project Coordinator is the focal point for the segments, third parties and client on coordination style OFS projects. The Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the quality delivery of services by the Segments, and third parties if applicable, as described in the contract and scope of work.
– Act as focal point for the client in all aspects concerning the project
– Coordinate Schlumberger services and communicate client demands to segments
– Assist in coordinating logistics for all integrated service providers
– Prioritize with client and resolve issues with segments
– Promotes continuous improvement process
– Provide weekly report covering actual status, progress and problem
– Ensures that the client is informed about the latest Schlumberger
– Promote a solution mentality rather than a service mentality within
– Follow-up on all issues related to Schlumberger invoices- internally
– Reconcile invoices with client
– Monitor incentive scheme
These responsibilities represent the basic requirements for the coordinator. In projects where the scope of service integration extends
Significantly beyond the above mentioned, the coordination team would have to be reinforced by the relevant positions or additional competencies.
• Intermediate skill in project estimation
• Can handle projects of medium – high complexity
• Creative and innovative in providing quality solutions, analytical and solution oriented
• Advanced skill in techniques, tools, processes and practices within area of expertise
• Intermediate decision-making: Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies. Decisions will impact upon schedules and on day to day operations
• Professional analysis and skilful use of tools, processes and resources
• Uses conceptual skills to tackle problems, which have not been addressed before
• Develops new approaches to enable others to resolve similar problems should they occur again
• Can function independently and in a team
• Intermediate Project Management skills
• Basic Outsourcing Management skills
• Leadership (if position has subordinates): Establishes goals in order to meet objectives, including subordinates. Provides leadership to subordinates
• Intermediate Mentoring skills
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail title.