- Under the direction of the Site Manager, Subcontracts & Cost Control Manager follows up on the administration and interpretation of all the construction expenses, reporting accordingly to the established requirements. He/She is responsible for the administration of all site subcontracts. Construction costs are managed at Site by the Cost Control Manager and then transmitted to Home Office Cost Control Manager, which would have a close and continuous relationship for the duration of constructionphase.
- To manage all the important documents, contractual terms and conditions corresponding to the different AssemblySubcontracts.
- To comply and ensure the agreement of his whole team with the established Subcontracts & Cost Controlprocedures.
- Receive and manage the Subcontracts (quantities and costs) based on all corresponding estimations andmeasurements.
- Ensure that Subcontractor conforms to the provisions of theSubcontract.
- Provide information to Supervision and Inspection Team, related to the terms and conditions of theSubcontracts.
- To manage and supervise the back charges list, including all the generated in origin, accepted, and executed, following the applicableformat.
- To manage the preparation of a program to review any claim received by Subcontractors.
- Manage raising and issuing Subcontract Payment Applicationforms.
- Supervise Subcontractors to cut off dates to report and invoice submission. Manages invoices fromSubcontractors.
- Guarantee that different Assembly Subcontractors sign all documents included in their respective certification, according to the contractterms.
- To supervise the checking of the finished workcertificates.
- To collaborate with Site Material Management when claims shall be emitted to SuppliersorInsuranceCompanies,formaterial/equipmentdamageorfaults.
- To guarantee an effective control of extra work orders and closure ofAssembly Subcontracts onSite.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 24-06-2022 with subject line: Subcontracts & Cost Control Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.