- To supervise and organize the Accounting activities, assuring that the different sections are correctly coded as per established Accounts Code together with Home office Project Administration and Accounting Departments.
- To supervise the cash flow analysis together with Home Office Treasury Department.
- To supervise Tax Reports together with Home Office International Tax Department.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- To maintain (actualized) the fixed assets inventory
- To be coordinated with the Cost Control staff, giving him all data required to draw up the reports.
- Sending to Home Office (MOC) the Expense Notes of all assigned personnel, ensuring they are correctly completed and coded. A copy of these sheets will be sent to the Construction Department and the Personnel Department of Home Office.
- To Coordinate with Project Management approval of all invoices justified as reimbursable.
- To support project management in the face of customer billing
- To be concerned with completely updating all the personal accounts of each individual on the Site, coordinating with the Central Office and trying to make sure that the situation concerning the economic effects of the site personnel is as correct as possible.
- Give support on personal accounts of each individual in the work, in coordination with the Central Office, Branch or charge on the Site, trying to ensure the correct location of each of these accounts.
- Report Field Purchase Orders’ invoicing, Petty Cash, Site Expenses, etc.
- Monitoring of site supplier invoicing (services, materials, subcontracts…) thorough e-Fact and SAP system.
- Assists Project Control Representative in the preparation of Project Reports.
- Monitoring and supervise of SAP site based information system.
- Assist in the development and implementation of administrative procedures.
- Coordinate and supervise Site Administration supporting team.
- Attend and Assist subcontractors and Site suppliers in finance matters.
- Advise Site Purchasing team in regard to means and terms of payment.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 24-06-2022 with subject line: Finance Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process