Job Title: Crane Reliability
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
- Develop and maintain the Crane Reliability Matrix for all cranes.
- Provide technical recommendations for improving the reliability of the BP cranes.
- Development of technical procedures for cranes reliability
- Carry out baseline Crane Condition Evaluations Reports on all 19 BP Caspian offshore pedestal cranes.
- Incorporate baseline surveys into the reliability matrix.
- To technical first point of contact for the BP JRO
- Assist with completion of investigations raised through IRIS actions.
- Ensure implementation of the IRIS actions are being completed in time with assistance for the BP Cranes focal Point and the Contact Support Engineers
- Mobilize offshore as and when required to complete investigations into the crane down time issues on all platforms.
- To be involed with “What IF” risk assessments along with the BP JRO, BP Crane Focal Point and CSE’s
- To be technical focal point for new Management of Change (MoC) which have been raised in the BP system, and working with the CSE’s to ensure that actions are completed on time.
- While offshore provide practical onsite training with Flying Squad and Core Crew.
- Review of work packs from CSE’s prior to issuing to client.
- Providing technical pre-job briefing with flying squad and project specific personnel.
- Attend weekly/Monthly crane availability meeting at the request of the client
- Attend and participate in QPR and annual performance reviews
- Assisting BP Focal Point and CSE’s to ensure that correct procedures and processes are being used in line with BP/Enermech requirements.
- NVQ for Crane maintenance
- Previous experience of Crane health care & management
- API Crane Inspector certificates
- Previous experience in management of crane maintenance & inspection
- Previous experience in control of crane personnel engineers & technicians
- Ability to travel offshore in support of contract, audits, projects or investigations
Experience, Competence, skills & Knowledge
Required for position:
- Over 5 years’ experience operating and maintaining cranes
- Proven record working on major crane project, such as wire rope c/o, boom replacement, etc.
- Proven record in troubleshooting crane issues and providing solutions.
- Project Management Skills Understanding of Risk, Change, Variations and Planning
- Incident investigation skills
Please send your CV in pdf format to [email protected]
indicating the position title (Crane Reliability) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.