Position: Regional Service Delivery Technical Manager
Brief description of main responsibilities
The Regional Service Delivery Technical Manager ensure flawless execution by leading a team focused on technical job planning, job optimization and on-demand support. This position is accountable for the service delivery performance for the assigned region and product portfolio as well as driving service delivery productivity. The position works in close collaboration with the various Regional Service Delivery Managers within the region to drive consistency and execution excellence, while maximizing the revenue, cost, and cash collection.
- Accountable for product line service delivery performance within the region
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with our non-negotiables and cultural pillars
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Managers to understand activity forecast and verify appropriate resource mix to enable flawless execution and on-time delivery
- Conduct readiness review of personnel, equipment, facilities to deliver business plans and customer expectations and escalate to global team as necessary
- Customer Engagement
- Participate with in local business performance reviews meeting with key accounts
- Participate in high impact incident response with local customers
- Drive Consistency
- Ensure transactional discipline and adoption of managing the job cycle process and content
- Ensure trained and competent personnel perform each activity
- Peer review full job package (job program and resource allocation) for critical wells (as nominated by clients or by recent high impact incidents)
– Preferred prior experience includes roles such as: field/remote engineer, applications engineer or other technical disciplines, service delivery coordinator/manager.
– Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
– Ability to manage, develop, coach and mentor teams across organizational boundaries
– Demonstrated ability to work in a global matrix organization
– Thorough understanding of P/L and technical job planning requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or scientific discipline from an accredited university or relevant industry experience within product line
– Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience
To be considered for his position, please email your resume to