We are looking for an “Operations Manager (Specialist services)” (only local candidates will be considered) with below requirements:
- To be accountable for the Safe Operational Delivery, Business Development and P&L of all Specialist Services Operations within the Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Lead and direct the team to create a strong working unit
- Build strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review
- Provide operational support and guidance to all personnel
- Monitor and control expense according to allotted budget
- Conduct performance reviews and provide feedback.
- Maintain accurate and clear communications to ensure all business expectations are being implemented
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance
- Fully P&L Accountable for all Specialist Services within AGT
- Manage and control conflict with track record
- Lead and drive Innovative improvements
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates
- University degree
- Ability to complete MBA degree
- Must have excellent English language skills – reading, writing and understanding
- 10 years of Specialist Services Management Experience
- 8 years of Project Management experience with proven track record
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.