Job Title: Quality Control Equipment & Piping Supervisor
Site Quality Control Equipment and Piping Supervisor reports directly to Site Quality Manager. He is responsible for the quality control of those construction activities under their discipline. He will verify that Construction Contractor (Subcontractor) issue the Site Quality Plan, procedures and ITP (Inspection and Test Plan) related to its work. Other responsibilities are to:
– Assure a continuous control of Construction Contractor work coordinated with Construction Supervisors, providing them assistance on interpretation of quality requirements.
– Ensure that Inspectors have inspected the work before calling for Client inspection.
– Assist in discipline work to Site Quality Manager in order to implement and monitor specific work.
– Assist Site Quality Manager for reviewing Quality Procedures and method statements.
– Monitoring of adequate implementation and performance of inspection Tests Plans (ITP) by Construction Contractor.
– Issue Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
– Monitor and verify of Corrective Actions applied (CA).
– Assure that up-to-date inspection record files are maintained. Verify the documents for completeness and initiate Corrective Actions if required through the field supervisors.
– Assist Project Field Engineer in day-to-day quality control and assurance matters.
– Assist the pre-Commissioning team in the definition of the pre-Commissioning systems and the preparation of detailed component lists for each system.
– Prepare the specific data/report from their activity/area in order to be included in the Monthly Quality Report.
– Review the documentation that will be included in the “Final Quality Dossier” for different work, when received from Construction Contractor.
– Ensure close coordination between other disciplines for multi-discipline jobs/inspections.
– Verify all Third Party test reports for compliance.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 18.02.2022 with subject line: Quality Control Equipment & Piping Supervisor
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process