Position title: Construction Mechanical Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivery of mechanical package installation and construction across the project
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviors.
- Fulfil the role of the project focal-point for mechanical package receipt and installation, providing ongoing technical input to construction contractor accordingly.
- Provide oversight across all Mechanical package installation activities, from site ramp-up through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
- Actively participate in construction-related decisions; provide a discipline perspective to delivery schedules, equipment availability, material delivery configuration and sequence.
- Interface with Design and Construction Contractors, to ensure constructability input is being actively considered and implemented.
- Input, as required, to the development and review of project documentation, including all associated fabrication procedures.
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
- University degree level
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience of packaged equipment installation/construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to onsite construction activities.
- Deep understanding of the company Construction Defined Practice and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Construction Mechanical Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.