The position of Commercial Manager (“CM”) is responsible for the commercial matters related to a specific oil & gas producing asset/ COMPANY. Principle responsibilities include to ensure the effective delivery of oil to the partners’ agents and sales representatives so as to fully discharge COMPANY delivery responsibilities; to ensure that all government, regulatory, COMPANY and partner approvals are in place for oil delivery and be responsible for coordinating the delivery schedules; to track, record and reconcile all payments received (including ensuring oil price received is consistent with relevant sales contracts) and are properly disbursed where the COMPANY acts as agent. The CM also provides leadership in identifying, analyzing and making recommendations regarding various commercial initiatives, including economic analysis of potential asset level investments and preparation of long-range forecasts.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in an oil company in Azerbaijan
• High education qualification in Science, Engineering or Finance, preferably a Master’s Degree
• Excellent command of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, relevant ERP systems)
• Knowledge and experience in the upstream oil and gas business generally, with emphasis on financial skills and oil sales experience
• Knowledge of Azerbaijan PSA regimes
• Ability to model PSA economics
• Skills and experience in dealing with various Azerbaijan governmental and commercial bodies
• Quantitative orientation, with requisite attention to detail
• Comfortable and effective in dealing in cross cultural situations and with multinational organizations
Eligible candidates may apply to [email protected] with subject line “Commercial Manager”.