Position Title: Senior Project Manager – Engineering
• With general autonomy, this position has bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of the project
• Has responsibility for all phases of project planning and execution on very large (typically less than $500 million total installed cost) projects
• Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls domestic and international projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company
• Has responsible for day-to-day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction
• Alternatively, may have responsibility for management and contract performance on two or more smaller projects
• Possesses knowledge of the respective industry
• Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders
• May also serve as the proposal manager of major domestic and international project proposals
• Job role is independently accountable for a major profit/loss center
Essential education and experience:
• Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 15 years related experience, with average experience of 20+ years, including several years of experience at the Project Manager level.
CVs to be submitted to: [email protected] (Please indicate the position “Senior Project Manager – Engineering” in the subject line of the e-mail).