Position: Project Controls Lead
- Provides project management in ensuring that the project obtains project controls and administration support needed to achieve business and project goals and objectives.
- Provides functional guidance and mentoring to a team of project controls specialists, and development of project control tools, systems, training, implementation, and follow-up to ensure proper utilization.
- Manages the development of project control & administration plans, systems, procedures and tools.
- Good experience in Primavera P6, understanding of planning, budgeting and package execution is necessary.
- Apply project controls best practices and lessons learned
- Management of Project cost, schedule and administration development and its implementation throughout project.
- Develop Document Register, Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for the project.
- Manage Progress and performance measurement practices and timelines
- Manage Cost control and forecasting methods and planning and scheduling practices
- Evaluation of sub-Contractor project control procedures, processes & integration into the Project controls environment.
- Manage consolidation, analysis and reporting of project scope, cost and schedule ensuring overall project status is assessed and problem areas identified for corrective action.
- Provide Project Reports including key performance measures to track/report progress and trends, ensuring the effectiveness of project controls processes and systems
- Experienced in Project Management of Change processes with strong technical, analytical, innovative and commercial skills.
- Minimum 10-years’ experience in a Project Controls Service Manager/ Lead position
- Experience of EPCIC Platform/SURF projects and Jacket construction is essential
- Reporting and updating of monthly cost reports with actuals and commitments, or as required by Company/ Client.
- Attend Internal & external stakeholder meetings.