Position title: Lead Construction Electrical and Instrument Engineer
Role Synopsis: This role is for the Azeri Central East (ACE) project. The Project will build a new Integrated Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters Offshore platform to be installed in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan.
Key Accountabilities: The ACE Lead E&I Construction Engineer (Drill Rig) will be responsible for the overall delivery of electrical and instrumentation construction across the Drill Rig, with specific emphasis as follows;
· Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviors. Lead, by example, with regards to company’s HSE policy.
· Perform the role of BP focal-point for E&I construction delivery, providing ongoing technical oversight and input to fabricator, from start through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
· Provide technical assurance and oversight of E&I fabrication activities, including testing, ensuring compliance all required E&I codes and standards.
· Ensure all required processes for E&I discipline preservation procedures, are fully implemented by Fabricator.
· Interface with Design and Fabrication Contractors to ensure E&I constructability input is being actively considered and implemented.
· Provide an E&I discipline perspective to construction schedules, design deliverables, materials purchases, material delivery configuration and sequence, as well as development of any required subcontracts.
· Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
Essential Education: Desired; Educated to Degree Level Minimum: ONC or HNC or equivalent
· Previous experience in similar role is highly desired.
· Knowledge of the Azeri or Russian languages would be a distinct advantage.
CV submission closing date is 08th of December 2021.
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]