Position title: Drilling Construction Piping Engineer
The ACE Drilling Piping Construction Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of piping installation and construction across the ACE Drill Rig, with specific emphasis as follows;
· Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead, by example, with regards to company’s HSE policy.
· Fulfil the role of ACE Drill Rig focal-point for piping installation and construction delivery, providing ongoing technical input to Engineering & Construction Contractors during design and fabrication engineering, respectively.
· Provide oversight across all Drill Rig piping installation activities, from site ramp-up through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
· Actively participate in construction-related decisions; provide a discipline perspective to delivery schedules, materials availability, material delivery configuration and sequence.
· Interface with Design and Construction Contractors, to ensure piping constructability input is being actively considered and implemented.
· Input, as required, to the development and review of project documentation, including all associated fabrication procedures.
· Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
Essential education: Degree or equivalent certificate
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
· A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
· Significant experience of leading piping installation / construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
· Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
· Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
· Deep understanding of BP Construction Defined Practice for Greenfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
· Previous experience in similar role would be a distinct advantage.
CV submission closing date is 08th of December 2021.
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]