Job Title: Service and Maintenance Engineer on Subsea Equipment
- To take all reasonable care during the performance of their work for the Health and Safety of themselves and others affected by their acts or omissions.
- To co-operate fully with Company, regulatory authorities and/or third parties to ensure compliance with applicable legislation.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with Company vision and core values.
- Together with workshop management co-ordinate effective workshop planning to meet OTD.
- Availability of Company tooling, equipment and parts for assigned work orders to meet OTD agreed with the delivery unit.
- Responsible for planning and onshore maintenance coordination of all project needs
- Responsible for monitoring and providing status of onshore work/activities and overall delivery schedules in the project
- Call off and follow-up on parts and services required for workshop activity.
- Keeping SAP and other business reporting systems updated at all times.
- Any other Workshop Support related tasks deemed necessary to meet base objectives.
- Coordinate the overall Maintenance Management System (MMS) and MMS strategy within the Baku base.
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong subsea equipment knowledge
- Min. 5 years relevant experience Subsea Equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Good Presentation and People management skills.
- Good communication skills – Fluent in verbal and written English, PC literate
Eligible candidates may apply to [email protected] with the subject “Service and maintenance engineer on Subsea Equipment”