Socar Cape joint venture working on major construction and maintenance projects both onshore and offshore. Projects include fabric maintenance on oil & gas platforms in the Caspian Sea and onshore operations in Azerbaijan and Georgia. We have delivered value to our customers through a safe, collaborative, innovative and efficient way of working.
We are looking for an “Industrial Cleaning Supervisor/License trainer of WJ Association” (only local candidates will be considered) with below requirements:
- Managing and coordinating all Industrial cleaning scopes on the project as well as leading nominated on the project Industrial cleaning team
- Monitor activities, equipment and labor on jobs, ensuring that costs remain within specified limits and investigate problem areas.
- Ensure working knowledge of projects, and ensure clear understanding of all projects the Supervisor is responsible for.
- Ensure that they are conversant with responsibilities and comply fully with work pack paperwork being completed correctly.
- Carry out pre-project brief with project supervisor before deployment
- Ensure that vehicle and equipment checks are carried out in accordance with policy, reporting defects through proper procedures.
- Review and plan resources required on works, ensuring best possible utilization
- Review method statements, risk assessments prior to commencement of work and relay to the team via the toolbox talk system and job stand downs.
- Conduct Water Jetting training (as a representative of Water Jetting Association)
- Minimum of 5 years supervising experience in Industrial cleaning
- Preferred to have valid BOSIET training
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervising Confined Space, mud tank cleaning,
- Must have a basic mechanical experience with the equipment used for HP and UHP water jetting.
- English language – upper intermediate level
- Understanding of BA, set up and safe use.
- Use of permit system
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.