Job title: HVACR Engineer
Duty Station: Caspian Offshore (28/28) or Sangacal terminal (14/14)
Knowledge and skills:
Technical knowledge of industrial HVAC and Electrical Systems, Computer literate High level of English, Team player, Willing to learn
Min. 3 years proven (industrial) HVAC experience
City & Guilds 2079/F-Gas certification is required, CompEx and BOHS P601 will be preferred.
• Support HVAC Project Manager in planning, coordinating and managing the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of HVAC projects.
• Assist HVAC Project Manager in reviewing project communications and identifying key issues requiring action/response.
• Provide operational and technical solution, with estimated cost and duration that resolves the issue within the defined scope
• Liaise with relevant Departments and provide information on the activities that comprise the overall scope, including disciplines, levels of competence and duration for the development of a planning schedule.
• Review and finalization of project procedures in consultation with key project personnel.
• Provide a clear description of work scope methodology to allow scope execution in a controlled manner and in accordance with client and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure that HVAC personnel meet both the company and clients competency requirements and are in line with corporate aims.
• Ensure the required plant, equipment, PPE, consumables and materials are shipped on time, and check that it is returned on time.
• Remain involved in the progress and execution of the job, and help resolve any technical and planning issues that may arise.
• Build and maintain healthy client relationships throughout the project and post completion.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply sending their resume via [email protected]. Please indicate job title “HVAC/R Engineer” in the subject line.